Overland Park: A Great Place to Live
Finding The Apex at CityPlace
Our luxury apartment homes are located at:
10401 College Boulevard
Overland Park, KS 66210
Your new home at The Apex at CityPlace offers easy access to I-35, I-435, and Highway 69, just 30 to 45 minutes from Kansas City International Airport and 15 to 20 minutes from downtown Kansas City.
Ready to visit the best luxury apartments in Kansas City? To get driving directions, drag the marker to your starting location on the map below. Your route will be highlighted in teal. Turn-by-turn directions will appear below the map. Or, you can type your starting location into the search box above the map to receive directions.
About Overland Park
Overland Park, Kansas, the second-largest city in the state and in the Kansas City metropolitan area, has a reputation of excellence and consistently ranks highly among the most desirable places to live.
- Top 10 of the 100 Best Places to Live in the United States (CNNMoney.com)
- 25 Best Suburbs for Retirement (Forbes, 2015)
- No. 15 in America’s 50 Best Cities to Live (24/7 Wall Street)
- No. 1 City in the Country for First-Time Homebuyers (WalletHub, 2015)
- One of the The Best Places to Raise Your Kids (Business Week)
- America’s 10 Best Places to Grow Up (U.S. News & World Report)
- No. 3 of The 10 Absolute Best Housing Markets for Families (Housing Wire, 2014)
With a combined land area of more than 75 square miles, Overland Park has more than 1,800 acres of parkland and open space. The city’s 72 parks offer public golf, sand volleyball, playgrounds, tennis and basketball courts, hiking and biking, and reservable shelters. The city is home to many other attractions and numerous higher education institutions and colleges. Check out the map below to see why Overland Park is one of the best places to call home!